Posts not showing up

alexis_neel

Happens to me too. I'm pretty sure it's me not hitting the conform button though. I thought I did, but sometimes when I search my open browser windows I find the post still sitting there, waiting for the "confirm" button to be hit!

The other possibility is that a moderator has moved your thread to a different forum if it was originally posted in the wrong place.

My german keyboard is working OK, alright I'll come clean I use the UK keyboard mappings.<p>By the way Alexis, I don't see you site beyond the front page en Francais or English.<br>I guess you are using flash? But I have no fall back info so only guessing. I use Firefox BTW.

Thats too bad you give up so quickly. Since the images are not mine, just examples of my printing, I need to protect the rights of the photographers as best I can. And with Google's harvest bots, I also don't want them ending up in Google's image archives. I am a professional and my clients, who have generously allowed me to put them up, deserve this kind of treatment. Plus, I personally hate clicking on scores of thumbnails to see images. Its tedious and takes up way more time that the 20 seconds mine does to load. Then its just sit back and watch.

If you were to comparison time a site with the same amount of images as mine, but one you will go thru because of no Flash, I'd wager you'd spend more time, and a heck of a lot more mouse/hand/shortkey movement than you do on mine. IMO, this anti-Flash thing has gotten a bit out of hand. True, there's abuse of Flash, but to write it off entirely leaves you out of a lot of content. And I feel your loss.

But thats just me. Everyone is different.