Post Processing Challenge

Discussion in 'Digital Darkroom' started by Gerald Cafferty, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Post Processing Challenge. Hi, folks just checking if there is still a place for a Digital Darkroom Challenge..

I'm unsure how to start the Thread in the new PN, so forgive me if this doesn't work. ..GC.

PostProcessingChallenge.jpg

2. Very little editing in LR, i.e., Levels, shadows, and a slight crop from right side. Then a bit of tonal adjustment in NIK Color Efex Color 4. 1442724_f0b1de0ea8c21ea1529d1f7a4aa1cea9.jpg

3. Lovely photo, mostly OK except that the horizon is not level. Just a few tweeks of the level and slight reduction of the saturation. post process challenge .jpg

4. Less saturation for less blue in the shadow on the stone wall. Level water horizon. Tone curve. Selective sharpening of the bow of the ship.

5. 1442724_f0b1de0ea8c21ea1529d1f7a4aa1cea9_PP.jpg BW conversion in Silver Efex + Photoshop.

6. Thanks to all members who passed by especially those who participated. I will post another photo at the weekend unless someone else wishes to step forward................Best Regards Gerald.

7. Small tweak to a Color Efex preset............GC.

SenenCovePPC.jpg