Post Processing Challenge 15th April 2017

My adjustments to this I'm were: Curves in Multiply blend mode at 45% on the trees and left building; S-Curve on the sky to enhance the contrast; Exposure dropped ⅓ stop on the bright white areas; Color fill in Color blend mode for the bright white areas; Exposure layer to raise shadows via Blend-If; On1 Dynamic Contrast plus vignette; Cropped a bit off the bottom and right.194669366_CanalEnhanced.thumb.jpg.9ff138861fb6c349063ba96b1c0627b2.jpg
  • Like 1

Like Glenn, thought I would concentrate on the right of the image

Lightroom - cropped and slight rotation of -1.41. Basic global adjustements of contrast +9, highlights -100, shadows +100, blacks -26, clarity +52

adjusted white balance -10 and -23 tint, increased aqua and blue saturation and luminance

Applied 2 graduated filters and 3 lots of brush for local adjustements

0415.thumb.jpg.0ac5770b8b0433f2234ce06f9aee081e.jpg

• Like 2

Sorry for late start:

34017017481_2c0705735e_b.jpg© Ron Hyde 2016-PN-ProcessingChallenge4-1-15-2017 by David Stephens, on Flickr

Processed with DxO Optics Pro 11.3.1

Cropped 3:2, reducing near-field OOF area.

Black point adjusted to zero

WB on white shadow on one of the boats, but TOO blue, so I warmed it partly back up to recognize the low sun

Applied "ClearView" adjustment at 50 (a mix of saturation and contrast adjustments)

Raised micro-contrast to +30 to show more detail in the clouds

Lowered overall exposure -10 to reduce white blowout

Reduced Highlights a further -41 to get rid of most white blowout (left some meaningless touches here and there)

• Like 1

Initially, I used the low key filter in Color Efex to adjust tonal levels and contrast. I then converted the image to b&w using Silver Efex, and used a control point to highlight the pedestrians in the left center area.

Sorry, but I can't see your file.