PMK Negative Intensification trouble

You can bleach the film in a rehalogenating bleach such as used for sepia toning. DO NOT FIX IT! Wash it, expose it to light and redevelop it in PMK until it won't develop any more. Wash it thoroughly and dry it. I don't know if this works well after selenium toning, but next time try it as your first intensifier. The silver image is restored to its original contrast and the stain is intensified. The extra stain is very effective on graded papers, and also on VC papers with a little blue or magenta filtering.

Jean-Bernard.

I have heard that after selemium intensification of negatives, the film needs to be returned to an alkaline bath in order to rebuild the stain removed by the acid environment of the toner. I have not tried this yet, but I would suggest giving your intensified negatives the two-minute bath in exhausted developer that you do at the end of the developing sequence. You could use the developer from a batch of developed negatives that way. According to my source, the stain should be restored to the intensified negatives. Keep us posted on your success (or failure) as I would be interested to hear how it goes. Hope this helps. ;^D)