Please critique my website

Be sure to edit the TITLES of your pages. Right now, they remain "Blu(e)Domain" etc - which means that when search engines come along and index your site, they're NOT going to be picking up on your name, but rather your hosting shop's name.

And, PLEASE take this in the spirit in which it's intended (which is constructive, and genuine)... have a fellow photog work up a series of shots of you, since indeed, having one on your "about Amy" page does personalize the visit. But: the shot you have there now isn't as flattering as it might be, and certainly not as flattering as some of those you show of your other subjects. Every image that appears on your site should be what you consider to be the finest possible work, a lot of people will form a notion of your judgement about what is flattering or compelling by contemplating what you've decided to use in a depiction of yourself.

Also, on the main "i heart pix" banner, I'm seeing a lot of jpg compression artifacts in the white box area. Consider re-rendering that using the GIF format - it will appear cleaner.

Thanks Matt. What you dont like my big booty? Oh well. Yeah, I know I need a good pic of me. I hate being photographed and wanted something fun, but after about 100 tries I decided on that one. Hey, I love my big o butt. I just lost 90 pounds so it dont look quite as big to me. I could pull a Faith Hill on it. HMMMM

Just kidding Matt. I will have to figure out how to do the Titles thing, and I will play around with the logo.

Amy, I like your take on life and your sense of humor. But first impressions are everything on a (or any) web site, when you're trying to attract new business prospects. Considering how much of portrait and wedding work is focused on doing the most possible to work with people's perceptions of themselves (or wishes, regardless of perception!), it would probably help business to make sure you're using images that convey how aware you are of that. Congrats on putting away that 90! But: visitors won't know that happened, and context is everything. You definitely know what you like, and just have to find the best intersection between that and a marketing image.

Ok this is my honest opinion. I think your website layout was easy to navigate. I thought it looked professional. What I didnt care for was the humor. I think that wedding photography needs to be professional. Brides especially are very particular when it comes to their wedding photos. The blog section may need to be cleaned up a bit. Like the part about "peeing your pants." Now me, I am all about humor. I bet the people that know you, love ya. But for those who don't, let them see your professional side, then once they meet you, then they too can grow to love ya. This is all in my personal opinions and how I viewed the site. You look like you have some good photos. Keep at it. I know it will be great.