Photoshop CS2 Tutorial?

David,

It comes with a manual, but if you know nothing about PS I would recommend going to a large book store (Barnes and Noble, Borders,et al) and look over the recent PS books. Here are a couple that come to mind: Adobe Photoshop CS2 For Photograhers by Martin Evening, a recent Carla Rose PS CS2 book--there many other good ones. I don't feel that using the manual that comes with the program is the best way to initially learn PS. The manual is best used for reference

Roger

Scott Kelby's book <i>The Photoshop CS2 Book For Digital Photographers</i> is priceless. Instead of "this does this and that does that," the book is a real-life tutorial explaining "if you wish to get this photo, you do this in PSCS2."

<p>

Be certain to read all the introductions including chapter introductions. They may SEEM corny, but it sets a casual tone, making the book an easy learning experience, as well as a nice reference source.

Actually, my Photoshop CS2 (Mac) came with 2 disks, one is the application and one is in fact a "Total Training" 60 minute Photoshop tutorial. So the answer is, yes it does come with a tutorial. The disk is quite good but very basic introduction. Total Training does sell complete photoshop tutorial courses on DVD however. I concur with the Scott Kelby recommendation but would also suggest "Adobe Photoshop CS2 One-on-One" by Deke McClelland which is a great introduction to PS and includes over 2 hours of Total Training video on a DVD.