Photo of the Day/Photo of the Week

Gerald Cafferty

.Just a thought.

I was thinking the same today and now that the basic functions of uploading etc... seem to be stable,Admin should look at these other features you noted plus Editor's Pick,Contests and see what can be done about the ''load more'' feature which pops up everywhere on the portfolio section of any member with more than 10 images.

• Like 1

Guest CreativeLive Admin
Thanks for your messages! I'll pass on your feedback to the tech team about the "load more" feature popping up on the portfolio section as well as the other features noted. Thanks!

Is Glenn still aboard?

Michael...By clicking on the member's name like here in this forum,one could see when he/she was last seen here(on PN) and this still works for you.I and the other members but if you click on G.P. Admin,this info has been removed,so no way to know if GP or anybody from Admin is around ;this sort of confirms my inkling that whoever is suppose to run things here does it part time and explanation why there has been no response to this thread created last Monday and hit a few times.No word on TECH support either which was very helping when around.Too bad because a lot of the small irritants have been resolved and now would be the time to start looking at stuff to make this new PN as user friendly as the former version was.Am I dreaming here???

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...