Photo Enlargement Software

lonnie_ray1

<p>I have a photo that was saved from a website, and I wanted to have it enlarged to 24" x 36". It was beach photo of my wife and I walking in the distance. I was told that the image became too pixelated when enlarged. I have no way to contact the originator. His website is not active anymore. Is there any software out there that could enhance the image for something that large?<br>

http://www.joesphotos.com/Category/Mexico/2013-St-Joe-Beach-Couple<br>

Thanks</p>

<p><i> Mod Note: Image removed. Image posted contravened Photonet Terms of Use and User Guidelines,</i></p>

The originator owns the copyright. You can't have a copy made without his permission. That link you provided to a website is no longer active. Photo.net Terms of use guidline states - "Any image you post should be your own work. If you want to reference an image shot by someone else, please link to it rather than post the image itself. "
James G. Dainis

<p>Forget about software. Nothing on earth is able to generate good looking details into sugar cube sized pixels. Your only way to get that image huge is hiring a human painter and providing them with a few close up shots of you and the wife in the outfits of that day. It doesn't matter if that painter will work on a screen or on canvas the job will be roughly the same, it is just likelier they'll stick to the original colors in software.</p>

<p>First off, I am posting the photo in a forum for example. I also provided the link it came from. Like I stated, the website was taken down. I believe guy had an illness when we met him. He was wearing a catheter bag. Maybe he is no longer with us. I even tried to do a reverse image search, and nothing came up. I don't mind paying for the photo, but I cannot find the owner. It doesn't appear that we will be able to use it anyway. But if we could use it, you can bet I would use it on my wall in my house. </p>