Phone Phriday December 31, 2021

Discussion in 'Phone and Mobile' started by luis triguez, Dec 30, 2021.

1. Oh Luis,
    This is terrible news, I'm so sorry! Please accept my heartfelt condolences for your loss. I wish that you can eventually find some peace to help mend the hole in you heart, soul, & life.

luis triguez likes this.
  2. We have never met personally but I know that I love you despite it. Since I get up early in the morning, I only think about putting my humble photos for all of you and waiting for yours. You are the most important part of my day to day. Thank you for having come into my life.

3. Dear Luis,
    My heartfelt condolences for your loss. I saw a comment by you in another thread and wondered if everything is ok with you. I don’t come to PN that often nowadays, so didn’t immediately know the context of your comment. I just stumbled upon this thread and now I understand what happened.

I have always appreciated your refreshing posts in these threads and my thoughts are with you and your family. All the best.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2022
  4. I repeat my words of thanks to all of you, friends of Photonet, and I hope that none of you go through that painful experience.

santharam, Supriyo and ericphelps like this.