ozotypes?

jimdesu

Yeah, the site comes up, but it doesn't actually discuss the process! I've looked at a number of the google references, and all of them that I were able to find mentioned this process as historical data about other processes such as carbro, and, except for a book-sales site, I couldn't find anything about the process itself. I'm ok w/ purchasing a book, but I'd like to learn enough about the process to know if I'm interested enough to lay down the cach or not.

A quick search revealed enough to indicate which processes it's related to. If you're feeling adventurous and have the raw materials you could start from there.

If you're looking for a cookbook recipe, tho', you'll probably need to start by asking the folks who already are familiar with the process (presumably, ozotype.com) or have reference literature. I see several references to books in which at least some mention is made of Manly.

Another possible source would be a museum known to specialize in works on paper, including photography dating back to its origins. That would include the Amon Carter Museum in Fort Worth.