New Tmax 100 and Rodinal

I use 13 minutes at 27°C, with a 1+100 dilution of Rodinal. I get great results, and output to my film scanner is fantastic.

At that dilution, there is quite a bit of margin for error, and I've got great stuff all the way to 14 minutes. :)<div>005BKu-12946684.jpg.c53ded766c25345a0be6958552606346.jpg</div>

Cool. Thanks for the info. I did some testing this weekend. I shot a couple of rolls of 100Tmax-120 in bright sunlight with some nice shadow areas. I developed one roll in Xtol, two minutes over the recomended time at 68*(the * is my way of saying degrees). Then I developed the other in Rodinal 1:50 @ 68* for 12min., the old Tmax time for this dilution and temp, that's two and one half minutes longer than the new time. I don't have any conclusions because one roll is still drying. Both rolls look nice but the Rodinal roll looks better I think, more shadow detail, more contrast and more midtones. I have to do more testing but I have some favorite outdoor subjects to test on that I love to keep going back to so I don't think it will be long before I get the look where I want it.

I shot and developed my first roll of TMAX 100 this weekend. I developed it in Rodinal 1:25 for 6 min at 20C/68F with one inversion per minute. I have a condensor enlarger and the film was rated at 100 and the day was overcast with a slight bit of sun peeking through. The pictures came out fantastic. I'm hooked. I used grade 2 and 2.5 for most of the pictures that I printed and at 8x10 size the grain is barely noticeable and the tone is excellent. I've been using FP4+ and this film beats it hands down for fine grain size. I'm going to try it in 1:50.