New Fuji Folder

yefei_he1

<p>Hi, Richard,</p>

<p> I haven't used my GF670 much, having got a grand total of two rolls of film developed, in 6x7 format. The 6x6/6x7 switch is a very nice touch. The image quality from the rolls I have is excellent. Although I can't comment on the Bokeh because they were all landscape shots with large DOFs. The viewfinder is very good. It may just be a bit limiting in that when the lens is wide open (f3.5), the top shutter speed is limited to 1/250s instead of 1/500s. It's hard to believe such a limit exists on a camera as modern as this. The camera is by no means compact, I have to say. Even when folded, it's pretty thick. A Super Ikonta 6x9 folder is much more pocketable. Of course it's still quite a lot smaller than a Mamiya 7 with lens mounted, not to mention a Fuji GW690. Looking forward to the GF670W, but carrying both the GF670 and the GF670W will be cumbersome. Beats carrying both a GW690 and a GSW690, of course. But a Mamiya 7 with a 80mm lens and a 55mm lens will be something to consider. Can't get 6x6 shots with the Mamiya, of course.</p>

<p> Yefei</p>