Need help Identifying two OLD lens?????

<p>Good Evening....<br>

I'm new to this site, and need your help.<br>

I have aquired two telescopic lens, at least I think they are, and I'm looking at selling them because I just don't have the need for them and they won't fit my camera anyway. But the thing is, I don't want to get scammed over them either.</p>

<p>The first lens that I have is.....Promaster Spectrum 7. UV 58mm is on the outside top ring.<br>

Inside that top ring it says....AUTO PROMASTER SPECTRUM 7 MC 58 1:3.8 f=70-210mm and is in excellent condition.<br>

The second lens that I have, and can't really find too much information on this one is...<br>

TOKYO KOGAKU (TOPCON on len cap) 13930533 UV TOPCOR 1:4 f=135mm on inside top ring, still has the passed sticker on it, and comes with a black with red lining leather case and both in excellent condition as well.</p>

<p>I would great appreciate it if someone out there could help me out with these.<br>

Thanks again,<br>

Dee.<br>

Pics are possible as well</p>

<p>The 'UV Topcor' was made by Topcon to fit the Auto 100, a (relatively) inexepensive 35mm SLR camera from the late 1960's, and its successor models, e.g. Unirex. It will not fit any other camera, and it will not fit other Topcon cameras that use an Exacta mount with internal diaphragm action. It may have some collector value if it is in exceptionally good condition but I would not expect a high price. Suggest you check 'completed auctions' on the well-know auction site.</p>

<p>If you bought them, you ere scammed already. The Topcon lens, as mentioned already, only fits the camera it was built for which were consumer grade cameras not in demand today by users or collectors. The ProMaster is a Brand X lens made by who knows? It is one of a zillion similar virtually worthless lenses. If they don't have haze or clouding (ProMaster) or a frozen iris (Topcon) they may be worth $5. to $10. if you can actually find someone to buy them.</p>

• 4 weeks later...
<p>You forgot to mention if they have filters on them, because if they do, then you are not totally outa luck. By your description on one of the lenses it has a filter. Where it says "UV 58mm is on the outside top ring" I think that is the filter.</p>