Monthly newsletter..........

lintrathen

<p>Not had a grumble for a while............. but the latest Newsletter "hit my desk" at 9.14am today.... the 21/3, and spouted forth about entries (for the Getaway competition) closing on the 20th........ me being a smartie-pants, checked out the competition details, and in large black letters I was advised that the competition was still open............. this is because the USA is a day behind Australia (in reality it is light-years behind, but whatever....) So I process my award-winning, Nat-geo, unbelievable image and upload it to PN..... looking awesome....... go to upload to the competition - and my euphoric bubble is burst as I am advised that there is no competiion by that name....... you know, the dropdown option one..... Hmnnnnn.<br>

Aaah, I'm a big boy, I'll get over it.................</p>

<p>Then, right down the bottom of the Mag is the reference to Subscriptions and a free photography magazine? This issue has often popped its head up here yet never successfully resolved...... the Ad is still wrong -<br>

My understanding of this deal is that it is for <strong>first-time subscribers only</strong>, and only to those who <strong>live in the good ol US of A. </strong>So, if my old grey cells have it right, could we correct the Ad?</p>

<p>Oh!........ one last little thing....... The <strong>Sony</strong> forum does have a weekly Sunday Photo thread that could do with a little mileage in the newsletter..... <em><strong>Please.</strong></em></p>

<p><em><strong>I feel better now..............</strong></em></p>

<p>Grayham - a glitch in the system made the contest close one day earlier than planned. Going forward, we will add an extra day of padding. The forums (other than Nikon and Canon) rotate, so I'm sure Sony will pop up on the newsletter soon. <br /><br />Walter - I'm so sorry. The system that we use to create the newsletter sends it out right in the email. I'm playing around with it to see if there is a way to save into a document once you get it. If I can come up with a work around, I'll let you know.</p>

<p>cara and others as well. my email program is eudora 5.0<br>

in tools /options/styled text check "send both plain and styles"<br>

be aware that the newest eudora from mozilla is not eudora</p>

<p>NOW : when you reply you can go toe upper left just above the text and change the size color or font,<br>

with my old eyse this what I do to see things<br>

BE AWARE that links do not work when in" reply" mode.</p>