Merry Christmas to all

cameragary

just wanted to say to all of you at photo.net a

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HOPEFULLY A HAPPY NEW YEAR

brother do we need it.i have been lucky with no one in my family getting ill but i have seen a few at work come down with covid.

remember to mask up and be sensible

cheers - gary

• Like 5

May I add my good wishes to Gary's? No matter what your condition in life, your faith, your heritage, your political leanings, I truly and sincerely wish each of you, my friends, occasion to find joy, peace, and happiness in this season of celebration. This past year has been trying, more for some than for others. The coming year will bring its own challenges and blessings. Regardless what the future may hold, may you find reason to rejoice, blessings of which to be thankful, people to love, and service to give to those around you. I look forward to a new year of opportunities, and some that we can share here through our chosen form of expression. Merry Christmas to each of you and your families, and a happy and prosperous New Year!

1062741102_MerryChristmasImage-201224-7668.thumb.jpg.a37338959b43e0892073071486a32f57.jpg

• Like 5

24007649_2011BC-NorthVancouver-LowerLonsdaleIMG_9584bsmall.thumb.jpg.9943b9b0897349d28527ff531f6ccdc8.jpg Thank you Gary. I hope everyone had a great Christmas, and will have a good holiday season in these "interesting" times. We're hunkered down for a quiet end-of-year after a very quiet Christmas with some virtual time with our children and grand-children. All of this is creating pent-up expectations about what we will be able to do next year and I think that form of optimism is important.
  • Like 5