Medium Format Photo Thread

Discussion in 'Medium Format' started by Ricochetrider, May 8, 2020.

1. Kodak Ektar 100
    Hasselblad 500CM
    I believe this was teh 80mm Planar

The old and the new in Nashville Tennessee

[​IMG]

2. old shelter to store chestnuts, located in France (Ardeche)

mag_miksch likes this.
  3. ^ Thank you , looked kinda rugged for a house . Peter

4. Hello
    thanks for likes
    I don't understand why my last pictures uploaded didn't appear? is it a problem of size/weight? (33 Mo instead of 6 Mo for BW)
    thanks
    J.Ph.

5. Ihagee Auto Ultrix Schneider Radionar 4.5/105

Ultrix Radionar- (1)-1 (Copier).jpg

6. Yes. Far too large to display inline.

Ricochetrider likes this.
  7. thanks
    what size to use to be as large as possible without link?

Fiddlefye likes this.
  8. Rolleiflex SL66/80 f2.8 Planar/HP5
    BR SL66 HP5 004.jpg

9. thanks
    J.Ph.

Last edited: May 10, 2021
  10. Ensign Selfix 820 Ross Xpres 3.8/105 Ilford Delta 100
    Selfix 820707 (Copier).jpg

11. 20210204 Portra-04 Everglades City FL.jpg
    Mamiya 645 Pro with Mamiya-Sekor 50mm Shift lens, Kodak Portra400, Everglades City FL, USA

12. My last post was 1280 x something (depending upon crop) and they went through just fine. I do an "export" of my 30MB-or-so scans from 120 in "JPEG - High - Large" and it seems to be the max quality that can be uploaded without the system complaining.

13. Thanks Fiddlefye
    J.Ph.

Fiddlefye likes this.
  14. You're welcome. On any particular site it is always an experimental game as to what will load, not to mention that the specifications in various places evolve over time!

15. Here's anMF shot I did on Kodak Ektar 100. First roll of film I ran through the 500CM after I had it repaired and the 80mm Planar lens serviced last year. I'd been looking at this old truck for a while thinking it'd be the perfect color palette for Ektar but once I got the scans in, the truck was super saturated and blended right into the red of the building!
    SO I desaturated it and now I'm reasonably happy about the whole thing- although the ref of the truck does about blend right in with the sky!

410585_0012.jpeg

16. Another offering from my oldies vault. Mission Santa Calara, 2k21-1k80s-020-011ce bc bm.jpg Calif. early 1980's. C330 & 80mm.FP-4 & D-23. V800 scan. Aloha, Bill

17. ^ Love grave yard shots and this is on my lists of favs ! Peter

18. New scans just in today from 2 vintage Motorcycle weekends. 1st weekend was Sunday vintage flat track racing, next weekend after that (Thursday/Friday actually) was a large antique motorcycle meet hosted by a south central Pennsylvania chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America (AMCA). Here are 2 shots at the starting line from the races.

Camera washy 500cm. This might have been with the 250mm Sonnar lens? I THINK the film was Fuji Acros 100 as I still had a couple rolls in the fridge of the final run of the original Acros. IIRC I shot the Acros 1st then switched at Oley to my usual Pan F Plus 50...

405897_0003.jpeg

405897_0004.jpeg