Mamiya 645

draxwayze

Hi Folks,

HAs anyone any idea what the going rate would be for a Mamiya 645 1000

$Dollars would do, as I can convert. I am in the market on ebay and I see one

for around �175.00 Stirling, and probably due to go higher.

Thanks Folks.

John W

You can get a better idea of what a *working* camera would cost by going to KEH.com. ebay cameras are hit or miss, and if you don't mind paying for something shipping from the States, you can get a know good and tested camera with a return policy for the same price, and often less than, the going rate on ebay for the same camera from an unknown entity. I paid $250 for a body, 120 insert, 80mm lens, RF focusing screen, speed winder, and non-metering prism finder a few years ago. Prices seem to have dropped just a bit since then, but it all depends on how long you look.

- Randy

I bought my latest 645 1000s from this guy on eBay for about $150: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7564628483&sspagename=ADME:L:RTQ:US:1

Prior to that, I had a 645 which I purchased for about $400 from an estate. That one lasted only 9 months. It took some great pictures though, which is why I stuck with M645's. They are great cameras, if you dont mind the weight.

Harry;

I recommend that same seller. I'm not sure how he seems to specialize only in M645

items, but he's been doing so for a year at least. His prices are decent, descriptions and

photos accurate, shipping cost very fair; I recently got a 1000s body for $129 US. Needs

some light seals, that's all.

Cheers from cloudy Ottawa.

• 3 weeks later...