Made This Account A Month Ago

"ACCOUNT PENDING

This account will be available soon!

Own this account? Please contact support to help expedite your approval process."

I made this account back on Dec 15th, verified my email, and I have yet to see it get approved. I have uploaded 5 photos already, did this a while back now, and still, it gives me the above message I have quoted. I have tried to email support using the email "contact@photo.net" but got back a MAILER-DAEMON response saying this email account does not exist.

I am typing this here in the hopes a Mod will see it and be able to help me. I have already gone to the site's contact page, which seems to be broken as well, so no luck there either.

Any help would be wonderful, Thanks.

Clicking on your Avatar shows you have been a member since December 28, 2020. Going to your portfolio says the account is still pending. Strange to say the least. Unfortunately neither I nor any of the other volunteer moderators or administrators are able to directly impact your situation. I will reach out to my Tech contact and see if anything can be done to expedite the situation. This has been an intermittent and highly annoying condition for some time. Sorry!