iphone 6s+ case recommendations

What are people using as a case for their iphone 6 s+ camera. I'm interested in the following

1. A strong case that provides protection against drops

2. A (virtual or otherwise ) shutter button

3. The ability to use a wrist strap for added security

The Snap! Pro looks great ( but i am not interested in additional lenses and it doesn't seem to be available for the larger 6s+)

Any recommendations?

Thanks

<p>The iPhone's volume buttons already serve as a shutter release, so any case that provides access to the volume controls provides that. I've never seen one with a wrist strap. I'd personally go with the Otterbox Defender. It's saved my phone several times.</p>

<p>On my Iphone 6 I use an earlier version of the Luvitt Clear Grip--a thin, slightly soft case with little more material in the corners to take up impact and edges with a very good grip. It protected my phone well on the rare occasions when I dropped it. Like Matt, I've never seen a case with a wrist strap, and I wouldn't want one. Talk about being too attached to your phone!</p>

• 2 weeks later...

<p>https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.stampdatetime<br>

Stamp Photo with Date and Sign is unique app that will allow you to automatically write date, time and Sign on captured photo from default camera.<br>

Some of interesting and exciting features about app ( Auto Date Time Stamp and Sign on Photos using our app / camera with date and time stamp) :<br>

• Date + Time + Sign : <br /> Our app will allow you to automatically Date + Time + Stamp all at once !!!<br /> This app will allow you to Date Time Stamp on photo by default camera.<br>

• Yes !!! Its using your default Camera :<br /> Our app once turned on stamping feature it will automatically date - time and sign on your photo you captured with your default camera in fraction of second.<br>

• User Friendly :<br /> Interactive app with Very User Friendly way to enable or disable stamping on your photo.<br>

• Varieties of Fonts Updating every month :<br /> We have wide varieties of fonts available in app and we will add more fonts on request every month. This is not just great thing !!<br>

• Many other features like Changing Color of text, Positioning of date time and stamp separately on photo, Changing size of text...</p>