Ian MacEachern

john_sidlo

Nice, John. I always appreciate any street photographer. Tough to get it right on the street.

It's a love in groupie thing.

A sad thought for you...but i think your work is equally interesting; maybe i have more respect for it than you do. Perhaps next time you post it will be a link to your photography.

Just a thought.

Have to agree with Allen.J.S. has always been one of my faves here.

I've known about Ian M. since I got interseted in photography and started coming to photo.net. He was one of the first examples of documentary/street photography that caught my interest here.

Gee, all the talk about equipment, especially digital, and it always comes back to the

photographer. It's all in the eye, the mind and shutter release. We should all just sit and look

to see what his photos to do captivate us and where we could do better, or at least I could.

Thanks.

I'd like to add my appreciation of Mr. McEachern's work. I just discovered him because of his current photo of the week. Great stuff. And that photo of the week was actually taken in my hometown (a good decade before I was born, but still...). Goes to show just what Scott just said... it's all in the eye. I would love to someday be able to produce one picture on the level he seems to maintain throughout.