I am still looking for

<p>Dallas, I don't have time for a full look, but here's what struck me: It takes forever to load the Wix Flash. I know it's an easy way to build a site, but it's not very speedy. I prefer more simple fonts. The fonts at the top and those on the menu don't match, and work against each other in an odd way. The banner scrolls off the right of my netbook screen. It should accommodate most computer screen resolutions. I didn't have time to look at your images much because it takes longer to transition between them (black screen with the Flash loader) than you get to see an image. The contact page formats pieces all over my screen. It is certainly easy to use. I didn't see a phone number. That should be on every page as well.</p>

<p>Michael, thanks for the review. I have had very few people mention it being slow. I will look into seeing what I can do with that. I have also formatted the screen size and ressolution to fit the majority of the vistitors to the site. At this time I am looking to display my work not really use it to gain work, or to sell which is why no phone number. </p>

<p>Another "drive by" review...<br>

Watching a Flash site load is bad enough, but having the Wix logo there while you're waiting is even worse. The Wix decorations around the content are also intrusive.</p>

<p>Navigation looks good. I could get anywhere I wanted pretty intuitively.</p>

<p>The big issue I had was that the site doesn't look/work well with less than a full-screen browser on my 1280x1024 monitor. I'm guessing it would have a vertical scroll on the common 768 and 900 pixel-high wide-screen monitors.</p>

<p>I can only echo what others have said: the navigation looks nice and is easy to use, but things take forever to load, although once they load they display very nicely, and I do see images I like quite a lot. I'm glad to see that you fixed the monitor display issue, which I encountered when I looked at your site this morning.</p>

<p> The fancy fonts, especially, for example, the one used on your "About" page, are very hard to read. I have to zoom in quite close to read it. Fond as I am of steampunk (I even write the stuff), the "Old English" one used as a heading is not only hard to read but it's also jarring against the "ultra-modern" design of the presentation.</p>

<p>Also, it's not entirely clear (to me) what the site is "for." It's not, as you say, for attracting clients, and yet it doesn't seem well developed enough (as a site) to be exactly an online portfolio, either. I'd want to see more about you and your projects, and about the subjects of the photographs themselves, maybe (especially the nature/animal shots, perhaps). My own photo gallery (which is nowhere near as professionally done as yours) is largely guilty of that too, but it's just a segment of a larger site.</p>

<p>It does look like the nice start of something.</p>