How many hours should we wait?

Mark Keefer

Uploading photos to my gallery. After editing the metadata. I get this message.

Finalizing your metadata - Do not navigate away from this window.

Number Left to Save: 1 [Total Uploaded Photos 1]

How many hours should we wait until we give up because this is never going to happen? Using Chrome.

Actually that is the fourth photo tonight. I had to navigate away it had hung up for a ridiculously long time.

The last one is still sitting in a window. Must be 20 minutes now.

• Like 1
Cheers, Mark

Uploading photos to my gallery. After editing the metadata. I get this message.

Finalizing your metadata - Do not navigate away from this window.

Number Left to Save: 1 [Total Uploaded Photos 1]

How many hours should we wait until we give up because this is never going to happen? Using Chrome.

Actually that is the fourth photo tonight. I had to navigate away it had hung up for a ridiculously long time.

The last one is still sitting in a window. Must be 20 minutes now.

Can someone in Tech please inform us as to what is happening:

1. When will the site be running properly again.

2. Are our images still there? Myself and others find that our public profile shows zero images

If I understood correctly, on another thread technical support advised that a piece of hardware that impacts storage of pictures was being replaced. If I can find the thread, I will add the information here. I do not know how long I would remain stuck - I suppose it would depend on how much work time I'd invested. In the past, many issues have cleared after the week end.

At this point, I can not see any photos in my portfolio. Nothing in galleries, nothing in featured photos. Just the spinning iris. photos that were previously linked to in forum posting do show up, so I assume the photos are still there. The site is having difficulty accessing them through my portfolio, some database query issue I assume. Guess someone needs to get out the WD-40 or duct-tape.

If it is supposed to move and it doesn't, WD-40. If it moves and it isn't supposed to, duct-tape.

Cheers, Mark