How far from normal is acceptable?

Discussion in 'Classic Manual Cameras' started by marc_bergman|1, Mar 4, 2018.

1. No. It is not what you may be thinking. It is an article in the March 1968 issue of Modern Photography magazine.

Negative 1 sm 2
  2. Bronica or Hasselblad, that is the question in this month's Simon Says column.

SS 1 sm 2
  3. This must be the month Keppler does his close-up column.

Keppler 1 sm 2
  4. Some news about Bennett Sherman in the Coffee break column.

CB 1 sm 2
  5. Arthur Kramer looks at enlarging meters.

KK 1 sm 2
  6. The Techniques Tomorrow column looks at holograms.

TT 1 sm 2
  7. Here is this month's Too Hot to Handle column.

THTH 1 sm 2
  8. Keppler reviews a book about German photographer Erich Salomon and his work with the Ermanox camera.

Books 1 sm 2
  9. Here are this month's Modern Tests.

MT 1 sm 2
  10. Let's switch over to US Camera magazine where Peter Stackpole discusses war photography.

35mm Tech 1 sm 2
  11. Here are this month's camera equipment ads.

Ansco 1 sm 2
  12. I love the offer in Simon Says of pamphlets regarding “How to get tough with Hasselblad”, “How to get tough with Bronica” and coming soon “How to get tough with Rollei.”

Useful to offer solid strategies to extract good customer service. It sometimes seems the approach to customer service today is based on social media noise making.
  13. Just loved the Hasselblad/Bronica article, it being a discussion I've entered into many times... Thanks Marc, another great read.
  14. Appreciate your time
    enjoy browsing through these.
  15. Great series as usual Marc. Thanks for sharing.
    The "normal" negative article is still relevant today among those who still make traditional prints, but also, to some degree, to those who develop and scan.
    The previous model Mamiya, the 1000 TL was my dad's first SLR. I think the DTL was available, but maybe he got a good close out price on the TL. I learned the basics of SLR photography with that camera years later.