How do you receive your prizes?

The 12. of December I received an email from this site that I had won second and third prize in the contest category "COLOR". I felt very happy and honoured but then nothing more happened.

Do I have to do something pro-actively to receive the two prizes? I tried a couple of minutes ago to send an email to contact@photo.net asking what I should do, but my email got rejected as "spam."

With the site's new (confusing?) layout I cannot find where I can contact admin or anybody relevant in this matter managing the site.

Any suggestions what to do?

Cheers

Philip

We are pulling together all details and those that have won have 1.) been notified via email and 2.) will be receiving an email from us with your prize information next week. The T&C of the contests state that prizes will be delivered within 2 weeks - I will make sure it is more prominently posted so there is no confusion. Congratulations Philip!

• 6 months later...
I have not received my three expected prizes yet, and I believe I have never received the above mentioned prize information either. It was in December last year....

My experience is similar to yours, I was not notified by mail and did not receive the prizes. I mention this only so as to encourage the future good functioning of the site and, should I add, the incentive to participate in future competitions.

Edited by John Peri