Gear Giveaway

<p>So here's the thing. Like many people here, I have a habit of collecting cool older camera stuff. But I live in a 1 bedroom and in 2 weeks my girlfriend is moving in, so I need to decrease the amount of space being taken up by it all. With that in mind, I'm listing some of it on eBay and giving some of it away, and trying to get down to the set of stuff I actually use. Yeah, this is tough.</p>

<p>A few items for the initial set of things to give away. Please send me a message to claim, and post here if you've sent me a message so others know. By claiming an item, you agree to either get it from me in person (in the Cambridge/Somerville, Mass. area) or reimburse shipping expenses by Paypal or personal check.</p>

<p>Please, only claim an item if you think you'll put it to good use.</p>

<p>First up, an SRT with a 28mm Celtic lens and an Auto 200X flash. I'm pretty sure this all works. I haven't used the camera in a while. The flash has a bit of internal corrosion but only in one spot and does fire if given batteries.</p><div>00bkh6-540860484.jpg.00bc8a1df29d5d99becb1412406b6735.jpg</div>

<p>Next, two SRT bodies - one is a 201 and the other a 101 with mirror lockup. Not sure about how well these work. I got these in lots where I really just wanted the lenses, and they went in the SRT area of my Minolta shelf :) Also some lens cases.</p>

<p>You can claim either or both, and you can take them with or without the lens cases or take the lens cases separately. I put the lens cases in the same photo to show their size.</p><div>00bkh7-540860584.jpg.bb47562602ceb37bb08ebc3f175ed0bb.jpg</div>

<p>Next, two more lens cases. I'm pretty sure the Nikon one originally went with a 180mm f/2.8 AI lens. The other is from Vivitar and is included because it fits nicely inside the huger Nikon case.</p>

<p>More to follow as I get around to it.</p><div>00bkhB-540860684.jpg.b6062e3932df08745df706831fc92603.jpg</div>

<p>Miscellaneous manuals and accessories. (I did find the ME Super manual, which will go with the ME Super.) The accessories include a long cable release, an even longer pneumatic release that works and some sort of small flash sync cable.</p><div>00bkiF-540861784.jpg.68980e5ca8a822b56080abf275f531a7.jpg</div>

<p>Second SRT-101 with mirror lock up, and an FE2 that has bent shutter blades. Please claim the FE2 if you can fix it. It's otherwise working.</p>

<p>(And I know some of you guys live near Boston. Send me an email and you can take home a box of stuff and a bottle of Boston Strong Ale. It's not just the girlfriend, it's also her cat!)</p><div>00bkiQ-540861884.jpg.06e28fd5ffd1eeadc1e9d29ad429e93f.jpg</div>

<p>Vivitar S1 70-210 2.8-4.0 (3rd model) in Pentax K mount. Includes the Vivitar lens case that was going to go inside the Nikon lens case. Optionally, you can have the lens inside the Vivitar case inside the Nikon case and one of the Pextax cameras to go with it :)</p><div>00bkiU-540861984.jpg.47f72d2b78b173b1f8e0cbff36649566.jpg</div>

<p>AAGH TRUE LOVE. Isn't it wonderful.<br>

not like the wife who told her husband to get rid or enlargers.<br>

or the nameless wife who tossed the stash or ektar 25</p>

<p>I did toss the anscochrome kit after 20 years.</p>

<p>I really hope someone actually uses film.</p>

<p>If it had been a roll of</p>

<p>p<br>

anatomic x,. I bet he would have bought a one waty airline ticket.</p>

<p>you are very generous- despite the motives.</p>

<p>Here's what I've got so far:<br>

SRT / lens / flash kit to BeBu<br>

FE2 to Steve<br>

MD-4 to Patrick<br>

A box of Minoltas and Pentaxes to Jack</p>

<p>That's just about everything, I think, though there might be more to come.</p>

<p>A very nice giveaway. Sadly, I already have most of the items I would be interested in, and I'm actually trying to cut back on my collecting due to lack of space (and lack of time to actually shoot so many cameras).</p>

<p>Hmmm,<br>

Girlfriend........cameras<br>

Gee, that's a tough one.....but I'd go with the cameras. </p>

<p>Just kidding. I have a very understanding wife for 25 years now and camera stuff/junk stuffed into every nook and cranny of our 750 Sq. foot apartment. Yep, she's a keeper. </p>

<p> </p>

<p>Don't worry about me. I'm keeping the best stuff.</p>

<p>(Some of the best stuff. Front to back, left to right: SRT102 w/50/1.4 MC-X, XD11 w/58/1.2, XD11 w/58/1.4, H3 w/55/1.8 Auto-Tak and calibrated meter, 75-150 Series E, 135/2.8 Series E, Konica AR 57/1.2, C220 w/80mm, FA w/105/2.5 AIS, Vivitar 135/2.8 Close Focusing, 55/1.8 Super-Tak, Chemex coffee maker, burr grinder.)</p><div>00bknf-540867884.jpg.87a6608f8ff55bb3d583461178f4083e.jpg</div>