FOMAPAN 100 POSITIVE NEGATIVE - ISTHERE A DIFFERENCE WITH TYPE 55 . PLEASE POST YOUR FOMAPAN WORK

<p>

/> I found this selection of interest from a range and exposure standpoint even though poorly exposed and lit and amateur. I think Fomapan can work as type 55 if developed properly and rated lower as a negative and higher as a positive. Would you kindly share your images and how developed. it seems rodinal 1/50 works best for this desired tonal range.</p>

<p>In principle all clear layer B&W films you can develop for B&W slides. So apart FP100R: Silvermax (Adox), Retro 80(S),400(S), SP200 (Rollei). But these films you can also develop for regular B&W negatives. It is depending on the chemistry, for slides: Second exposure and second development. These films can also have more density, so easier generating a higher contrast. So for regular negatives you will need a (special) lower contrast type developer. Supplied with the Silvermax and also valid for the Rollei Aviation type films (Aviphot). The last films are very sharp, have extended Red sensitivity (hence you can do I.R. photography with them too).</p>

• 4 months later...