Ethereal

Phil_Light

Phil,

Not my place to say (but that's never stopped me !). May I quote from the No Words Forum Guidelines :

'You can start a new theme or post a photo in response to a theme started by others. You may respond to as many themes as you wish, but you should start only one theme per day (24 hours) and post only one image per theme. That also means no diptychs, triptychs, and so on.'

Emphasis mine.

Tony

• Like 2

Phil,

Not my place to say (but that's never stopped me !). May I quote from the No Words Forum Guidelines :

'You can start a new theme or post a photo in response to a theme started by others. You may respond to as many themes as you wish, but you should start only one theme per day (24 hours) and post only one image per theme. That also means no diptychs, triptychs, and so on.'

Emphasis mine.

Tony

My bad Will not post more than one image in this theme ever again! Consider me notified. Wouldn't the use of words here also violate the guidelines for this forum?

• Like 1

My bad Will not post more than one image in this theme ever again! Consider me notified. Wouldn't the use of words here also violate the guidelines for this forum?

Phil, ordinarily there's a PN Moderator who keeps a watchful eye on this Forum. Strictly speaking, Tony should not have commented about the multiple images. I suspect that, if this was your first time on NW, the Moderator would suggest that you read or read the Forum's rules. (Tony possibly went easier.)

• Like 3