Well, I gotta follow this thread just to see what the hell its about.

This thread was moved from its original location in the Business Forum. It seems to me it may be a technical question that might more appropriately have been moved to Site Help rather than Philosophy.

I get the feeling the OP is finding the images he posts to PN coming out paler than they were when viewed in his photo-viewing program. Most likely, if I'm correct in understanding the OP, it's a profile issue combined with PN compression.

If, instead, it's about vampires and their effect on photos, perhaps Susan Sontag addressed that more philosophically at some point!!! :)

• Like 3

"You talkin' to me?"

As one undergraduate in a class here said

"The answer is triangles"

SIU-Fuller-dome.jpg.1af071662d994b2073b062ec2c480526.jpg

As it turned out, we later found out she had gone off her meds.

The same student later announced to the office staff that I was "a god", but that's another story.

However, sacrifices are accepted.

• Like 2

Looks like Evil Forces suck the life outa my images here, turning pale and dead.

Well I don't know man. I just perused your portfolio and it looks alive enough to my eyes.

This kinda cryptic post that says, well something -and nothing- simultaneously, is scintillating and all,

but aren't you really more jerking the chain than contributing something of substance with this?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...