I bought this Zorki 4 [1962 model] from an Ebay dealer in Ukraine. It arrived well packed on time. I opened the package and found that the shutter was not working at “B” and 1/30 sec. The second curtain would not close. And the Range Finder was not working either. The ball bearing on the range Finder was missing; so it was not together. I asked the seller to follow up and send me some spare. He was very prompt and replied that he did not have any spares. But insisted on refunding me the money, though I told him that I did not feel like asking for a refund. I asked only for some spares. Meanwhile, I repaired the shutter. The two speeds in particular use a pin from the bottom that pushes upwards and releases the second curtain. Either the pin had worn short or needed some internal “stretching.” I added a card board shim at the bottom between the leaf spring and the foot of the pin. Now it works smoothly on both speeds. As usual the camera needed a lot of cleaning and lubrication. I did a fairly good CLA. The lens had some fungus; I removed that from the rear and front surfaces with Ammonia and Peroxide. In place of the ball bearing in the RF I have fixed a fiber pen’s tip that would fit in the cavity. Not very satisfactory. I shall look for a small metal ball bearing eventually. However, I can gauge distances visually, fairly well, a result of my architectural training. Seller returned $12 out of the $15 that I paid for the Camera. Very honest indeed. Made some test shots this evening about Sunset time on Nova Silver Plus 125 film. I had just 3 frames left from an older venture.