Digital Portrait Photography Art, Business & Style

hjoseph7

<p>Digital Portrait Photography Art, Business & Style by Steve Sint, is one of the best books on studio lighting I have ever purchased. The Book gets into everything dealing with studio and location work , portrait psychology, lighting basics, advanced lighting, equipment, makeup , business and more. The book is packed with beautiful full color pictures as well as having ample lighting diagrams, for $24.95/ $16.95 on Amazon you cant beat this.<br>

<a href="http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Portrait-Photography-Business-Style/dp/1600593356">http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Portrait-Photography-Business-Style/dp/1600593356</a><br>

</p>

<p>Interesting. That book had been sitting in my shopping cart for a while now, along with another Steve Sint book on wedding photography. After reading this post I went ahead and put the order through. Looking foward to getting this one since I'll be setting up my studio later in the year. Thanks for the kick in the pants!</p>

• 1 month later...

<p>Hi Harry, One of my friends alerted me to your mini-review of my new book, Digital Portrait Photography: Art, Business, and Style on Photo.net (it's not one of my regular internet hang outs) and I just wanted to thank you for your kind words - they are much appreciated. But, considering how my head swelled when I read that you thought it was one of the best books on studio lighting ever written, I will now have to buy a convertible because I am no longer able to fit my fat head into my Honda sedan...:) Kidding aside, thanks again. No reply is necessary but if I can ever be of help to you please feel free to give me a holler.<br>

Tried to send this as a private email but the photo.net server said it was a error code. Steve Sint: sint@optonline.net</p>