Canon photo 2018 #04 2018-01-25

jdebever

They say that skin color is a memory color. I would argue that tomatoes are much easier. Skin color is difficult.

I enjoy these threads a lot. It would be nice if I could see where everyone lives, I wish that was visible in the pop-up window.

Anyway, travelling home I played with my camera on the plane and accidentally set it on .jpgs. It didn't work out at all.

IMG_2984---Copy.thumb.jpg.a3d513fe6c23e3e40ef9dcd5fb214b99.jpg

70D, 24mm, however, the camera is not to be blamed for this image.

• Like 5

Canon 5D MKIV with Sigma 150‑600mm f/5‑6.3 DG OS. Just had the Sigma a week and still working on getting consistently sharp images with it. This one isn't as sharp as I would like and sharpness seems to vary from frame to frame. I'm not sure if I should use the OS or go with a higher shutter speed. This guy is a California native Tule Elk one of about 2500 left from an estimated 500,000 before the 1849 gold rush_A0A7223-Edit.thumb.jpg.2d677a2005e7107ec9a532f0a8ab0448.jpg .
  • Like 5

I enjoy these threads a lot. It would be nice if I could see where everyone lives, I wish that was visible in the pop-up window.

Maria, this week, I'll take the opportunity to show you where I live.

It's an often foggy place . . . San Francisco.

bridge-in-fog-bw-w.thumb.jpg.ec7a864b9f922467de1ed5d2729f8e76.jpg

30D, 24-105 f/4L

• Like 5
We didn't need dialogue. We had faces!

They say that skin color is a memory color. I would argue that tomatoes are much easier. Skin color is difficult.

Anyway, travelling home I played with my camera on the plane and accidentally set it on .jpgs. It didn't work out at all.

[ATTACH=full]1229654[/ATTACH]

70D, 24mm, however, the camera is not to be blamed for this image.

I can't resist taking photos through the window of a plane. Still a nice photo but I prefer raw also. Still messing around with my newly installed SSD C drive and Windows 10 on the desk top computer. It's going well but I still have a few programs to reinstall.

A few years ago with the Canon SL1. Chicago riverfront, a few thousand miles northeast of those California people!1568764058_Chicagoriverfront.thumb.jpg.b1e333005b97bcbc464efc0b475e7e54.jpg

• Like 5