Can you help me choose a bag for my gear?

I have a D200, 80-200 2.8, 18-70DX, Quantum Turbo SC, SB-800, some wires, and I want to buy a 12-24 in the near

future.

Is there a bag that you know of that would be perfect for this gear? The thing is, I don't want any extra space.

I just want this stuff to fit in.

I thought of a Tenba Pro Traveler II 655 but I wanted to know if there was anything from Tamrac that would fit?

over the past three years I have really come to like the bags, and rolling cases from http://www.thinktankphoto.com . Before I was using a mix of Lowepro, Domke, Tamrac and others. My curerent regular camera bags for assignment work is one of Thinktank Photos Urban Disguise shoulder bag /briefcases and my walk around bag is their Rotation360 backpack -- both of which fit your needs to a T.

Sort of ironically, I ended up buying a large Canon SLR bag to carry my Nikon d-300 & a 'normal' lens, an SB-800

flash, a 200mm zoom, and a 300mm zoom. And all the little accessories like CF picture cards, an ExpoDisk, Card

readers, cables, filters, and etc. I think I got the Canon bag from Best Buy, and got it mainly cause it looked very

durable and very well made, and it cost about $60. So far, I have not regretted this decision.

I guess it depends what style you like. I have a crumpler 7mil home, and it fits my Canon 40D w/ 24-70L attached with lens hood reversed, 70-200, 17-40, lens hoods for both of those, 50mm w/ lens hood, one flash, all my CF cards and batteries, some lens cleaning stuff, a good handful of spare AA's, a few filters, charge, DL cable etc all in a very comfortable shoulder bag. Not everyone's cup of tea, but it does shed water pretty well (better with a spray coating), and is roomy and comfortable to carry around

Ive used Tamrac bags for many years which are fine, but if you want a bag that will last a lifetime and becomes better the older it gets , grab yourself a Billingham. The bags go up in size with many models , they are excellent!