who said, "You are too human. Your

pictures tell too many stories. We have

editors to do that." What an awful

attitude!

That photo of the ballet dancers on the

street with the kids looking on is just

fantastic.

I'll watch the others soon.

<p>Karim, there are many channels offering quality content on YouTube that in many ways it can act as ones only resource, regardless of discipline, and not be missing out.</p>

<p>If you have a couple of minutes to check this out - an educational resource which features interviews, profiles, lectures and films about photojournalism, fine art and documentary photography.<br>

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/user/DEVELOPPhoto/videos">https://www.youtube.com/user/DEVELOPPhoto/videos</a></p>

<p>YouTube, like <em>everything</em> else, follows Sturgeon's law (generalized):<br>

"90% of everything is crap"</p>

<p>The trick is how to find the 10%.</p>

<p>Where else, but YouTube, could you find Viktor Tsoi imitators? (<a href="http://www.youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=viktor+tsoi&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=">link</a>).</p>

<p>Or the correct way to load film into a East German Belplasca stereo camera? (<a href="

)</p>

<p> :)</p>

<blockquote>

<p><em>""90% of everything is crap""</em></p>

</blockquote>

<p>Strangely, I suspect YouTube might be the exception even if I don't have statistics to prove it. It seems there is just as much quality content, rather our perception is skewed by viewer-preference for the world's largest cat database. <br>

<br>

Leo, I've bookmarked that to watch later. Thanks. </p>

<p>It's not so much the content of YouTube that is the issue. It's the platform itself. I find it to be irritating and stay away from it. I long ago stopped posting videos there and might delete my account. Vimeo is far nicer - it's the Flickr of video sites - but not as much, um, 'free' music as on YouTube.</p>

<p>90% of the photos on Flickr are crap, too. Actually, more like 99%. People need to be more ruthless when they edit! But it's a nice platform, even though some don't like the changes since Marissa Mayer took over at Yahoo. I don't have any complaints except a bug which seems to have disappeared.</p>

<p>Anyway, I'm very much enjoying the series, no matter what platform it's on. I recommend it to everyone.</p>