Any recommended Canadian photography colleges?

dahee_zoe

<p> Hi, I am a Korean girl and I plan to move to Quebec, well, I just can tell Montreal. anyway, I am having careers about wedding photography. good photos but bad photo brain<br>

1. I am looking for best ranked photo colleges or universities in Canada, everyone mentions about American ones but it's way too much annoying for me(visa, pr, citizenship, tution fee x_X blah blah) so.. <br>

2. do you guys go to prep photo academies before applying colleges?I know one in Korea but it requires me 7500$ per 11weeks...? :)<br>

3. How do/did you guys work with portfolios? the 7500 bucks charging guy told me America has more open wide heart for portfolio.. well, I still don't get wth he was talkin' boot anyway, like case in Korea, I need to use SLR(dslr is an option..wtf) and never lomographs, I do plan to use my lomo skills anyway.. how many photos and which cameras?</p>

<p> Thanks for reading and I will be dancing with my tears of happiness, even if a passing random person gives me an adviser or cool answers. :) good day, darlings!</p>

<p>dahee</p>

• 1 month later...

<p>Hello</p>

<p>I live in Montréal. Great place to live, you will love it, Montréal is very multicultural, easy going, beautyfull, and on top of that, it is the cheapest place to live in north america...<br>

For photography college, here it is http://www.collegemarsan.qc.ca/ located near downtown Montréal a few footstep from subway<br>

Hope to welcome you in a near future</p>