Altgen's photo of Kennedy assassination: which camera ?

This famous photo

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/ALT_ANNOT.jpg

of the Kennedy assassination, taken by James W. Algtens, a

professional photog, is one of the very few, if not the only, picture

taken at this moment, to be perfectly in focus.

Does anybody know what camera he was using ? It seems he was using 135

format; is that true?

Thank you in advance for any answer.

Edgard

There is--or there was 5 or 6 years ago--a very nice museum in Dallas, devoted to the assassination and housed in the former TSBD bldg; I recall that they had several of the cameras that took famous pictures on display, though I don't recall specifics. They might well have a website with contact information--might be worth emailing them or calling the staff to ask.

I would have posted this link earlier but I took these pages off my personal website a while back. Had to grab them off a backup and re-FTP them there. They offer an .. *eclectic* view of who might be involved in the JFK assassination:

http://www.duke.edu/~kuzen001/jfk01.htm

There's no longer a link from my main page to these sub-pages. The very last photo in the series is something I was playing with, trying to learn Photoshop; the rest of the "documentary" grew out of that. Apologies to any friends from the Netherlands who see it. :-)

In response to Ken, I think you may have something. Not only can those evil Dutch people pull off a broad daylight assassination in front of thousands of people and get away with it, they can also shift their very shadows into different directions from the sun. That's how they communicate with each other. It's all in their shadows...

• 10 months later...
One thing that I learned from the late Nord Davis Jr. of Northpoint Teams pamphlet titled "Dallas Conspiracy". Look at the Vice Presidential Limo. Where is the Vice President? He is on the floor board hiding, and there is a photo in one of the magazines (like Look, or Life, etc) and I have a copy of this magazine which I can't recall which one it is now, but this photo shows the pillows used by the vice pres. to get down on the floor board with. There is more to this photo also. Please try to get a copy of Mr. Davis' pamphlet "Dallas Conspiracy" at North Point teams. I am sorry, I am on the road now working and I do not have all the information I should have had with me, but I will try to get back to you if you are interested enough in these facts. Thank You, and hope to hear back from you. Mark Wisdom<div>00Hoeq-31980884.thumb.jpg.68e7fe8a2b9906752489315fa6a795a6.jpg</div>