Acros 100 at 32iso

rodinal 1:100 constant inversions for the first minute, 3 inversion per minute for 3 minutes, then stand with no

inversions for 16 minutes.

or

rodinal 1:100 constant agitation for the first minute, 3 inv every 3min for 18minutes

you should get a neg with great shadows ( due to your ei32 ) with printable highlights.

hope this helps.

Fuji Neopan 100 Acros

Normal lighting contrast: ASA/ISO 100 Rodinal 1:50 Agitate vigorously for 15 seconds then 5 sec each 60 seconds

68F 8.5 min, 70F 8 min, 72F 7 min, 75F 6.5 min

Zone 5 grey card net density, .70

GBar .50

I have additional info from 1:1 ratio to 32:1 ratio

This is a terrific combo, however the tonal changes can be so subtle that the product can have an unusual look.

I personally use TMX, D100, Acros 100, and New PX Pan. All the techniques are to the same international sensitometric standards but different films have different looks, or in some cases, are more fragile in accidental exposure or development error. Plus X and full strength D76 for example are extremely sharp and don't exhibit any grain for about 20x enlargement and will tolerate minor variations in exposure. D100 and Rodinal (either 1:25 or 1:50) loses about a 1/2 stop of speed and starts to show grain around 18X, but is very sharp and and tolerates my own occasional imperfections. TMX in Rodinal is incredibly sharp and fine grained but for me, tends to a bit pretty sensitive to user error (and few of us are perfect), however, when I'm looking for dynamite results I'll always consider that.

Lynn

Under higher light contrast conditions I am using Acros 100 at iso 64 in Rodinal 1+50 which is indeed a very good combination.

iso 50 or iso 32 you can use with ultra fine grain developers and Acros like Perceptol and CG512/Rollei Low Speed. The last one gives neglectible grain and still some acceptable sharpness. However it's a 24 degrees C. developer.

http://www.fotohuisrovo.nl/documentatie/CG-512%20ontwikkeltabel.pdf