SLR lens adaptor ring for digital camera

My opinion, nothing more:<p>Those adapters appear to be for mounting a scope's/etc eyepieces to camera bodies, not for mounting/stacking lenses on top of a digicam's nonremovable lens like you propose doing.<p>Try this: take your Sigma or Nikon lens, hold it in front of your digital camera lens, and see if you can focus anything at all. Won't work. Same principle.

Didn't Pentax or someone make screw mount SLR lenses at one time? I guess if you had the right step up / step down to your P&S you could mount the lens but I am not sure you could ever get the lens to focus.

There are also things called T mounts that allow you to mount your camera to telescopes, etc..

I wouldnt bet too much on either option working the way you wanted

I don't think that it is possible to mount a SLR lens on a point and shoot camera. The light that comes out of a SLR lens is convergent and light that enters a point and shoot lens must be divergent or collimated. Thus, you need an eyepiece between your SLR lens and your point ant shoot camera to collimate.... This is called afocal photography.