Leica Forum

felix_erazo

Just checked out that forum Felix. The same series of posts by Lucien trumpeting the arrival of each new Leica product but otherwise the rest of it is a cesspool of vulgarity and petty personal sniping. At least here we keep it above the belt.

Haha... pretty crappy software running that one; I always get confused on how to work it. No moderation, either, it seems, which makes it anarchy to the extreme. It's also infested with the same kind of crap we used to deal with in this forum before I had the ability to ban users with a single mouse click. *HUGE GRIN* Looks like our forum here remains the best there is, I'm happy to say.

Backups? We don’t need no stinking ba #.’  _ ,    J

<<Haha... pretty crappy software running that one;>>

No offense Tony but half the time I get "Website Not Responding" here, the software puts extra spaces when I cut/paste a long URL, sometimes for no reason when I'm typing a post and go back to insert a missing word it erases over everything after it, and when I back-button I get a "Page Has Expired" message, so this software isn't exactly cutting-edge either ;>)

Steve:

Got you. more power to your time but I still say if you don't like the forum, simply skip it. You will save more time skipping the forum than critizing the forum. Some others might find it useful still. And you know? Some computer nerts might simply find themselves lonely without any site you can tap on. :-)