Some words: Flower girl

Nice shot. She looks like a child version of Elizabeth Montgomery (who played in Bewitched). I wouldn't want more catchlight, it's an overdone effect especially since auto-fill-flash became the standard on every P&S.

The ambient light in Chris' picture is that of an overcast day, which, with the slightly unkempt blonde hair, and the flowers, is reminiscent of a Julia Margaret Cameron image(not a well known Leica photographer, but we can forgive her). Brighter catchlights would imply more sunlight than is apparent. By the way, Colucci; you ARE playing the game. This IS the game, in fact. Your cat close up is nice, catch-lights and all. The picture of the Frowning Guy with the grains of salt all over it...well, I don't know. He's scary.

Oh, this is rich. After ripping my posted photos up and down, and even singling out a shot for being only shades of gray, Mark Tillman posts a dead-centered mugshot rendered completely in zones three though six? 'Course, I'm the one who argues that one's own photographic abilities are unrelated to one's critical analyses, so I'm not denying Mark a right to his own opinion. But this just makes my day.

<p>I'm presuming the girl may be your daughter, and she is awfully cute, but the photo doesn't do justice.