Non-large format and personal

martin_reekie

Scott, I think we'd all be more grateful if we realized McAllen, Texas has 90% humidity in December(at least, those of us who don't live in McAllen, TX!) Perhaps this ornery-ness is a result of Ghost-Busterly-ness bad vibes. I had a date with a lovely lass during a past "Harmonic Disconvergance" in the 80's, in Chicago of all places(she was a cover girl on a Spiegel Catalog if memory serves me right) a long distance relationship that never worked out. It ended up being "A Date from Hell" if ever there was one. Maybe there is something to bad vibes. In the words of Rodney King, a late & famous L.A. motorist: "Why can't we all jus' get along?" This forum is a gold mine of practical and theoretical information on a subject that should by all accounts be elbowing attic greek in a museum somewhere. I think it fulfill an elemental need to both learn and to instruct---sort of like those one room schoolhouses in Montana in the 1940's, or the apprentice/master system of the trades of old. Good stuff! I'll pour a glass of chilled Gewurtz and enjoy the evening while the "forum police" do their thing.....Cheers!