LEICA PRINT SWAP

roger_michel

I too received a very special and beautiful big print from Doug K. As soon as I get my power restored at home after Hurricane Isabel and clean up the mess, I'll send him one as well.

Roger, big kudos for organizing this. I think only at a forum like this one will it actually work!

roger,

I also received a beautiful city still life study from you yesterday that twangs the strings of my heart because I love symmetrical images with just a touch of dissonance. That is what I was trying to do with the civil war cemetary photo I sent to you. Sorry I couldn't get it mounted in time to send.

I also have three experimental photos taken with a Holga I want to send to you printed on ordinary artist's textured watercolor paper using inkjet for your evaluation. I'm into alternative printing mediums.

I look forward to the next swap. Let's keep it going.

Important...PS:!!!!!!!My stinking ISP is down about 5 times a month, and is down today, so I just installed Earthlink for the free trial with the new e-mail address of: tefphoto.earthlink.net...The "tef" stands for "Theodore Edwin Frederick"...my formal name. Let's hope this works!

My new ISP works!!! (^0^)

This swap is a great idea. Let's think about doing it a few times a year or even monthly...as long as it's a one to one swap...it can get a bit pricey!

Also, we can send these photos regular mail...let's keep the cost down (at least on postage!)

The photos we receive are real teasures!

I'm delighted.