Help

jfm

are you using a dial-up connection with internet? If that's the case, your file may be too big for it. Make sure that you're not trying to upload something larger than 100K and, if that is not the problem, you may have to upload from a public site with faster internet access.

good luck!

yeah jeff,

in photoshop, click on the "safe for web" button. this reduces file size dramatically. when posting here, make sure image is no longer than 511 pixels long or high. ( you change this in ps with "image size") also make sure to fill the caption box.

hey, when you gonna send me pics from italy with my old baby???

Jeff, the above advices apply for uploading on line to a thread or discussion. "Upload a single photo" means you wanted to upload to the Gallery. The rules for maximum size is much looser there (Bob A. would probably hate me for saying this). There is an incompatiblity between the PS 7 (PSD or PPD) files and the photo.net format. photo.net would only accept jpg, jpeg or gif files. If this is the reason, you will get a notice saying that you have to convert to a jpeg file. If this is not the case, then your file is too large. Right now, I think the permissible size for the Gallery is 600 pixels for the broad side, and 150Kbytes for the file size. Try to stay with in and you should be all right.

Good luck.