No words - Human Form

noddy_b

Pict. taken with a Sony Ericsson T610. Subject is a buddy on my the screen

while testing Apples new Video Ichat program. Beeing a member of mac.com

you just plug in a firewire enabled DV videocamera, and pling duplex sound

and exstreme good quality. Nothing to do with Leica, but .....<div>005PUi-13402784.jpg.a7bdd3d09f9d68b631bf4a2221576146.jpg</div>

I like the "Bellet" (Ballet?) image a lot, but I'm confused. It's OK to post digital images and non-Leica pictures? I thought the general idea of having different forums was to be topic specific. Is this not more approriate to the Canon forum, or the digital darkroom forum? Is there some criteria that I'm missing which relates this to "all things Leica"?

A few cardinal sins in one shot: Digital (Nikon D100), retouched in Photoshop, and words. But

you've got to admit that, as far as «human form» is concerned, this is really... human, as are

some other pics here.

What about this: let's remain tolerant with a few non-Leica and digital posts from time to time,

BUT NOT to start a no-words thread. This should be exclusively Leica. Film Leica that is ;-)

What do you say?<div>005PYd-13403984.jpg.b0ca5456d28ae58d41e279fe806ca063.jpg</div>

Thx everybody,

The reason that I don't post this in Canon forum is because I don't see much "no word"/"few word" kinds of posts there. Most of the posts are about equipments and I like critics here...

For my 2 cents, I think any photographic image should be welcome in a No Words post, regardless of how it was made, just as long as it furthers the conversation in images.

It's a nice shot noddy (the camera in hand at the time this one was made happened to be a Nikon F2 with a tokina 35-70 f2.8 ATX)

Karim,

I rented a studio to do some nude shots. When I got to the studio, I noticed that the dressing room had a large mirror surrounded by lights, so I moved in and did my first shots there. I got so interested in the possibilities that I did the whole shoot in that dressing room! Aside from the mirror lights, the lighting had to be set up by me. I used three Lowel DPs with various filters and light-shaping attachments. I'm including here another shot I did on that occasion--in another corner of the dressing room. The camera here was a Nikon F with a pre-AI 50mm 1.4 lens...but don't tell anybody! (I had emptied the Leica, so I finished off a roll that was already in the Nikon.)<div>005PeH-13407184.jpg.9ea91feb6af2c3040593a629415df3ac.jpg</div>

Patrick, I just did post another photo from a non-Leica. And it's not just from a non-

Leica. It's from a 600k pin-hole camera on my Clie!

And Michael, thx, I also like the original photo but I like the manipulated one more.

Can you tell that the person who wears those shoes is 5-year old?

Many good shots here but Jack's is the best, absolutely gorgeous, splendid tones, remarkable detail. Maybe he could tell us a few words about his technique here? Scanned images are deceptive, but the tones and detail are so good here that I could believe that this is MF and Tri-X. Could that be? Otherwise, I would say 35 'cron asph at about f2.8 and very good scanning technique indeed. Hmmm?

I also can't resist saying that the model has a sublime posterior.