my friend is solding me a 150 w (850w) GRIGULL daylight....

daniele_belardo

Grigull appears to make fluorescent light banks currently. Your Fresnel does not appear on its website.

If it is an HMI Fresnel (except that the smallest HMI I know is 125w), ask if it comes with an electronic ballast or a magnetic ballast.

The closest things I can find are the K5600 Joker, Arri Pocket Par, Frezzi Sun Gun. The luminaire alone costs about $1250 to $1450. The electronic ballast falls in the same price range.

If it is a tungsten-halogen aka quartz-halogen with a dichroic filter to convert 3200K to 5500K, then it is too expensive.

I see your Grigull metal halide CDM discharge lights now. It is called the littlefloodlight.

Desisti has something similar called the CD 15F Fresnel. B&H sells it for $817.00, the lamp sells for $66.95.

Note that Desisti is an Italian company which given the scheme of things in the USA may have its products marked up a little higher than elsewhere.

So, if your friend is selling you a set of used lights at Euro 800 each, he or she is selling them to you at their original new selling price. I'd say that you'd be paying too much for a set of used lights.