markus_haugg

well it sounds a bit strange...but this photodealer owed me $1430 for

more then a year now,he closed his busines...I finally got a hold of

him and he promised to reimburse me with merchandise..well to make a

long story short he sent me a 6008professional,no charger and a 6006

back...

Does anybody out there know whether or not I could put on a 80mmPQS

lens and shoot at a 1/1000sec I discovered 3 little white indicator

lines above the 1/500 and before the A ???

Maybe someone out there has the same camera?

Maybe someone knows where to find info about the camera?

Thank you very much.

The Rolleiflex 6008 labeled Professional with src 1000 below the word Professional is the version that does 1/1000. The white indicator is for removing the grip.

Do not purchase the Rollei charger. It is over priced and has no reconditioner for the battery. Below is the charger to get and directions for charging a Rollei 600x battery. I had a battery I was getting ready to recycle. I used this charger and it worked better then new. (I am not joking. Really better then new.)

http://www.batterysupply.com/maha-mh-c777.htm

It's very easy to recondition and recharge the battery. Mine lasts many more rolls now than it did before.

You just lay the battery down in the charger and adjust/slide two of the contacts laterally and vertically to fit into the number 2 and 4

contacts of the battery. The rounded end of the charger opens in order to make the adjusting easier.

-------------

Hold a slx/6000 battery so you have the locking clip down and the contact end towards you with the row of contacts at the lower edge. The fuse should be above the row of contacts. Numbering the 6 contacts from left to right:

#1 Battery Positive with fuse in circuit (10 volts)

#2 and #3 Battery Negative

#4 Battery positive with NO fuse in circuit

#5 and #6 sensor of some type - possibly temperature thermistor.

On the Rollei: Connect your Maha Charger to contact #2 NEGATIVE (can also be #3 but easier to leave some space between your two connections); and contact #4 POSITIVE. You do not want the fuse connected in the charging circuit as the current pulses will probably blow the fuse. The fuse is there to protect the camera circuitry.

--------------

The6006 back does not link with the camera meter. The camera will use 100 ISO as default. You need to use the over and under exposure settings to adjust for the correct the iso.

If I can help in any other way feel free to email me. I use the 6008 Professional src 1000 for weddings and protrait sessions.

Dale

Yes, you should be able to use PQS lens at 1/1000 sec even if your model did not state SRC 1000.

I have 6008 Professional but did not own any PQS lenses, however I have put on the Schneider PQS 90mm for a try and yes, when you switch to those three dashes shutter speed above 1/500 sec will show up in the viewfinder correctly and you will still be able to trigger the shutter and fire. Of course it would be better if you try the PQS lenses on before your purchase.

I don't know if there would be different requirement for the fuse however, because many people state that PQS lenses uses much higher current. It certainly should work upto 1/1000 sec.

-Dennis