No more trust - proofs. What to do?

brandonhamilton

1)File

2)Automate

3)Web Photo Gallery

4)Choose Style of Layout

5)Select Source & Destination Folders

6)Under "Options" customize - thumbnail & Image size, Baner, Security (this is where you watermark images) etc.....

7)After setting up these preferences, click on "OK"

Finished

Thank you for all the help guys. I decided to confront my friend on what happened. I sent him a small email simply explaining my dissapointment. I don't want him to pay me or anything, I just wanted him to know that it hurt my feelings.

Anyway, I want to send a thanks to all you guys (and gals) who lend SOO much help here on these forums.

Let me try to digest this. You charge $200 upfront and and hoping to get another $200 (give or take) from prints. Total of your expectation is around $400. However, your friend nearly order nothing. Is he jobless or does he live from paycheck to paycheck? If not, I really think he's just plain "VERY" cheap, and I don't think you can do anything about it. We are talking $200 for a wedding here, not something like $2000 or more. Going to see movies has already cost him $20 (husband+wife). By all means, I am not rich at all, also tight budget, but not cheap, definitely not that cheap. Sometimes, some people just don't understand the favor that others are doing for them I guess. In that case, I wouldn't consider them "good friends".