35mm F2.8 tilt/shift lens

steven_de_jong

They appear pretty regularly on E***. A nice example with the case and tripod spacer and any other goodies will sometimes bring an obscene price, much higher than the range Bill mentioned, although most seem to be in that range.

It will sell for 450+ if its real nice. I saw a couple new in the box ones in the last 45 days sell for 485 and they were complete! I did not bid it up higher cause thats a lot of dough for just a box, as I had the rest the original 1975 era packaging when I got my mint TS35 a couple years ago. Package includes: Lens, bw58, spacer, case, instructions, caps and canon box. I suggest Steven, if you enjoy macro, then MAYBE ALSO this recent kit purchase of yours is a: 5mm or 10mm or macro auto ring? If so then mount just one of them to the TS35 and check it out! You may decide its a keeper ;^) Lindy

Thanks for all the replies.

I bought the system from a guy who is switching to digital. I have three bodies

F1, F1N, A1. Various view finders(4), screens(5), motor drives(3), flashes(3),

10 lenses.

The ones I like are the 15mm, 85mm soft focus, 100mm macro, 200mm

macro, 500mm reflex. I probably will be selling the zooms, 300mm f4, 400mm

f4, and the tilt shift(I have let our photo instructor at the college where I work

take a look at it). I also have a complete auto bellows system along with the

slide duplicator attachment, various extension tubes.

I hope to sell enough to pay for it all and be able to keep my favorites.

I am leaving for vacation tonight so you will not hear from me for about a

week, but I will check the board through early afternoon.

Thanks again,

Steven

Hi, Steven!

I've been out of pocket on the Discussion Forum for a while myself, but I've only got one thing to say: Wow! Of course, I have no idea what you paid for that pile of equipment, but it looks like you really got some good stuff there, especially if all of the lenses listed are genuine Canon! Let the rest of us know when you get ready to sell some of it!