Workshops in Sweden or Europe.

nomennescio

Living in Sweden it's a little bit inconvenient to travel to the U.S.,

land of unlimited number of LF workshops. Does anybody know

of any LF workshops in Sweden? In europe?

Are there any Swedish LF photographers in this forum? Would

you be interrested in trying to get one organized?

Joakim, Gustav, Ian,

As Per mentioned, we have some thoughts on arranging an LF landscape photography workshop on Gotland next summer. Our current discussions are focused on a free workshop, which will of course limit the level of service provided. However, we feel that one important goal with the workshop would be to allow local photographers to meet and mingle, and exchange thoughs and ideas.

I will spend most of July and August in Visby this summer, anyone who wants to join me for a few hours of shooting or just meet and discuss LF is of course welcome to contact me.

Ian, if you have specific requirements on the caliber and type of teachers then feel free to come up with suggestions and we will see what we can do. The possibilities for a free workshop will however be somewhat limited.

Nej tack Âke. Visby ar interessant, men jag skall till Buenos Aires och Patagonia forst.

Vill garna leda/organisera workshopen pa vastkusten, men numera jag ar bosatt i USA.

Fraga efter Hakan Berg eller Kurt - har glomt hans namn. Titta pa mina bilder i �Fotskolan i Goteborg" dar finns fotograferna Kurt och Håkan (lite aldre nu, mistanker jag).

Behärskar du inte spraket? Oroa dig inte Hans, och cheers.

You are perfectly right, but we just wanted to have a little secret gossip going on. (I was just proposing Ian that only Pennsylvania Dutch LF photographers should be permitted to our workshop in Sweden. You would qualify!)

Hans! -Sorry about the swedish... but i suspect a WS in Visby next summer is a bit of an local affair, though it would be great if you or anybody "non-swedish" LF shooters were interested:-)

Åke/Joakim! -Sounds good, i´m on for next summer. Feels like an interesting concept, meeting a few fellow LFers would be very nice indeed. And Visby in summertime is never wrong. Pls add me to your mailing list for future details.