White House Photographers on C-SPAN

Found it interesting that the only camera brand mentioned was Hasselblad (by the guy from the Kennedy period). And Kennerly said something about using a motor-drive, so we can assume he wasn't using a rangefinder Leica.

Yeah, I turned it off in the middle of her. After Kennerly, her presentation seemed disjointed and her manner of speaking was putting me to sleep. Plus I've seen enough of Clinton smirking to last me.

I didn't find her presentation to be very good at all. She certainly didn't have as fluid a show as the first two shooters. I found her constant "public" then "private" switching annoying. I agree on the Clinton pictures. Yawn.

Overall, however, I'm glad I caught the broadcast. I like Kennerly's work and I found Stoughton's work interesting as well. The discussion about Cecil Stoughton's flash failing to fire during the swearing in on Air Force One was pretty good. Imagine missing the shot of your lifetime because the damn flashgun doesn't work! Anyway, he got the next 11 frames on the roll.