Gravity Works Print Washer

jim6

The hose that attaches to the fitting in the botton is input, the big rigid plastic U shaped tube on the other side of the tank is output. Regulate the input so that the output flow gradually builds into a syphon so that it empties the tank & refills periodically . The fill/empty cycling is what meakes it such a great washer.

I hope Jim does not mind, but I would like to dovetail on to his question.

Does anybody know where on the net Gravity Works has a site? I would like to see a detailed explanation, which would hopefully include pictures, of how this print washer works .

Perhaps others would also like to be able to access more detailed information on these products.

Thanks

I found a contact number for Gravity Works support.

They confirmed that the bottom hose is to remain at least partially open with only a trickle coming out the overflow. The rate should be around a gallon and 1/2 per minute out of both hoses combined.

Hans,

Thanks for the offer and I intend to take you up on that. I'll be out of town for the next 5 days but will call you upon my return. Perhaps we can talk then and you can share any knowledge that you have on the use of this washer. Do you actually have and use this washer?

Regards,